Clean Off-Road Equipment (CORE) Voucher Incentive Program
California CORE funding opens July 18, 2023, at 9 am (PST). Eligible businesses and governments can apply for a voucher that covers part of the cost of a new e25G, e25H, or eUT+ electric tractor. Unlike other California incentives that may require scraping your old tractor, the streamlined CORE Voucher does not have a scrappage requirement. Additional funding is available for small businesses and disadvantaged communities to encourage infrastructure and equipment deployment. The voucher can be applied to any tractor configuration and tire options.
Starting Voucher Amounts:
e25G Gear - $16,147.00
e25H Hydrostatic - $13,753.00
eUT+ Narrow - $28,000.00
If you want to participate, please complete the form below to see if you qualify.
To be eligible:
- The off-road equipment user must be a California business or government agency.
- The purchased equipment must be domiciled and operated for at least three years in California after the voucher redemption date.
- Equipment users must submit activity reports for three years.
- No deposit or payment can be made on the off-road equipment until the voucher is approved.
- Funding is available for the e25G, e25H, and eUT+ Narrow.